Friday, June 13, 2008

Cell Phone Love In Mexico



Rodrigo visited Toronto, Canada last year. He went with his friends. This was the first time in Toronto for every one, so they thought a funny and quick way to get to know the city; He and his friends invented a game: to guess the place where each one of them was, by use of their cell phone.

Their cell phones had a camera. Every one selected a route. While on their way, they had to take pictures, as traces. Finally, they got to know the city quickly and they made a big album. Of course, they had a wonderful experience.



Victor remembers: 20 years ago the stadiums used to be illuminated thanks to the lighters, while today they are thanks to the cell phones. 10 years ago only few people had a cell phone but nowadays somebody without one is being seen as strange! I think that cell phones change our lives. Now I can call my girlfriend during a concert and have a special moment between us, as the day when Robbie Williams was here in Mexico when I was able to let her listen to our love song.



Lillian has an accomplice: her cell phone. When she wants to listen to the voice of her secret love, she calls him and then she tells him that it was a mistake. Nobody needs to know it. She just wants to hear his voice.



Alejandro tells us: “last weekend I watched an 80’s movie. Harrison Ford acted in it, and the story was about a kidnapped wife of in Paris. In some moment, I felt the movie was very strange, a couple of minutes after I understood why: how can a spy’s thriller exist without cell phones!!! They need it in order to resolve the case! During the whole movie I was thinking about a lot of situations that would be easier if there were cell phones. You should watch the movie!” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGen_PSjmsg


Posts by Annabel and Armando

No comments: