Friday, June 13, 2008

Power in my Pocket



“It’s awesome! See that, the 3 little signal lines, that means she’s on the phone,”

James explained as he pointed to his blackberry.

“I can tell if she’s received and if she’s read it.”

We’ve heard before that texting is the new calling, and James intends on mastering the text. With his blackberry messenger, he has the ability, or as he puts it, “the power”, to know when a girl has read the message, and more importantly, he can see how long it takes her to respond.




“I’m a wealth of useless information,” Josh said, “in fact, I pride myself on my know-it-all ability.”

Josh is one of those guys who's always dropping facts and little bits of info into conversations and arguments.

“There used to be the few things that I didn’t know, but now with this guy,” he pulled his sleek, beloved iPhone out of his pocket, “I’m unstoppable.”

Truth: James and Josh use their phones to up their game, up their power, ultimately, up their confidence.

Opportunity: Give them Game.

No comments: